This attachment has a possible lead time of 3 to 4 weeks.
Please call for updated lead time - 877-611-0382 x 1133
DUE TO CURRENT STEEL COST MUST CALL FOR QUOTE . EXPECT COST TO CHANGE
- Ideal for all drilling applications from dirt to Concrete and even SOLID ROCK.
- 30 bullet
- Rugged planetary drive units feature heavier components than any competitors and will outperform all other drives in their class.
- Uses carbide bullet teeth
- For drilling “T-Post” holes in dirt, clay,
- compacted soils, frozen ground,
- fractured rock, solid rock and
- concrete. Features 2" dia. replaceable
- carbide pilot and 15/8" by 38" OAL solid
- stress proof shaft. Drilling depth - 30"