This attachment has a possible lead time of 3 to 4 weeks.
Please call for updated lead time - 877-611-0382 x 1133
DUE TO CURRENT STEEL COST MUST CALL FOR QUOTE . EXPECT COST TO CHANGE
- Deliver & Place landscape materials, sand , and other loose materials at a lower cost. At the yard a skid-steer can quickly fill the hoppers with landscape materials such as gravel or mulch.
- Heavy Duty Construction for long-term durability.
- Shell & sides are constructed of rugged 3/16" Steel Plate.
- Entire Top Lip is formed into a channel section for added strength & rigidity
- Heavy 1/2" x 3" flat bar is formed to provide a stable base when hopper is free standing.
- Reinforced Heavy Duty Universal Quick-Tach fits most skid-steer loaders.
- Forklift pick-up points are provided for moving hoppers around the yard or loading onto trucks.
- Optional Caters - makes it easy for one man to push a hopper around inside a building
- These durable hoppers are ideal for concrete rubble, wallboard scraps, drop from the masonry saw, and most any type of construction or plant refuse.