This attachment has a possible lead time of 3 to 4 weeks.
Please call for updated lead time - 877-611-0382 x 1133
DUE TO CURRENT STEEL COST MUST CALL FOR QUOTE . EXPECT COST TO CHANGE
- The Self Dump Bucket is perfect for anyone that wants to load loose materials and owns a forklift but doesn't own a loader. Installation is quick and easy. The bucket simply slips on the forks - no hydraulics- no modifications to the forklift.
- For the advertised listing fork size has to be 48' forks. For longer forks there is a additional cost .Please contact parts department for larger fork size cost . Larger forks sizes require a longer lead time (custom made ) .
- The 1/4 or 3/4 cuyd. capacity is an ideal size for the masonry supply, landscape supply or anyone that wants to load small quantities of sand, top soil. mulch. landscape materials, etc. It is also great for clean up work around an equipment or supply yard.
- Manual Dump Operation is simple, after disengaging the safety lock, the bucket can be tripped with the handle at the back of the bucket or from the operator's seat with the remote rope release. Lowering the bucket to the ground resets the bucket for the next load.
- Safety lock prevents accidental tripping of bucket during transportation
- Heavy duty construction and a dependable trip mechanism ensures long trouble free life. An affordable low cost makes this bucket easy to justify even for the occasional user.