This attachment has a possible lead time of 3 to 4 weeks.
Please call for updated lead time - 877-611-0382 x 1133
DUE TO CURRENT STEEL COST MUST CALL FOR QUOTE . EXPECT COST TO CHANGE
- The “Universal Fit” Slip-On-the-Forks design can be used with both Extendable Reach and Straight Mast forklifts. Forks slide into steel fork pockets and are secured with two heavy duty steel pins behind the heel of the forks. They are designed for use with a 48" or wider carriage and 48" long forks up to 7" wide and 2¾" thick. Forks longer than 48" can be used, however, they will extend out past the front of the platform.
- Spring Hinges and Spring Loaded Latches provides Self-Closing and Latching Gate Action - Increased Safety.
- New Modular Component Guardrails - Stronger and more rigid - no more loose movement in the rail system. Component Design also allows for replacement of individual components in lieu of having to replace a complete guardrail panel should damage occur.
- - Expanded Metal Deck
- - 1½" sq. tube Guardrails
- - 1" dia. Fork Retaining Pins w/ pin storage
- - End Fork Loops for easier handling of platform
- - Integral 5½" high Toeboards
- -MEETS OSHA & ANSI COMPLIANCE STANDARDS