This attachment has a possible lead time of 3 to 4 weeks.
Please call for updated lead time - 877-611-0382 x 1133
DUE TO CURRENT STEEL COST MUST CALL FOR QUOTE . EXPECT COST TO CHANGE
- Any long material that has a tendency to bend can be handled easily and more safely with a spreader bar.
- A popular attachment with metal building erectors. They use it to handle long metal building beams as well as sheet metal roofing and siding.
- Universal Fit - (Slip on the forks) Designed for use with rough terrain forklifts, either straight mast or extendable reach. I.
- 8 to 12 ft. Adjustable Spreader Bar w/Fork Pockets 30" OC -
- Requires 38" or wider Carriage
- Capacity 8,000 / 6,400 / 5,000 lbs
- WEIGHT 545 LBS